Our mission statement says it all – We are committed to deliver excellence in goldsmithing to support those who depend on us, with mutual gratitude among those who make it happen. Since its founding Teneff Jewelry has provided quality guaranteed work to the independent retail jeweler, while providing helpful friendly customer service.
• Our reputation for quality guaranteed work speaks for us. Most of our new customers come to us by way of referral from our satisfied customers.
• We’re large enough to be full service, but small enough to offer personalized service. Our customers are family!
• Our service has been described by our customers as “very accommodating.” We respond professionally to your concerns and do everything possible to make a job right. In other words, we guarantee our workmanship.
• Our staff is friendly and helpful. We’re always ready to answer your questions and take care of your needs.
We Are Always Here For Our Customers
Our Customers Use Our Services in a Variety of Ways and We Are Happy to Accommodate Whatever the Need. We:
• Bail customers out of problem jobs,
• Fill in when the customers own goldsmith is limited in what they can do,
• Do overflow work,
• Do custom manufacturing, and
• Many use us exclusively as “Their Goldsmith”.
Whether for Custom Only, Overflow Jobs, or All Your Repair Work.
We’d Love to Be Your Jeweler.
The History of Teneff
Teneff Jewelry began in 1944 as a small trade shop providing quality guaranteed service to local jewelry stores. In the beginning there were two men at the benches, one of whom was Steve Teneff, the owner of the company. Steve worked on the bench doing repair work and special order manufacturing until the increase in the volume of business required full-time management. Through the years his wife, June, did wax work and casting, and served as business manager and secretary to the business.
From the beginning high quality workmanship and good service were emphasized, and these continue to be our hallmark to the present. As we have grown to a full service wholesale trade shop providing services to stores around the country, we have held to our founding principles. We believe in supplying the independent retail jeweler with top quality service and expert workmanship to help them position themselves far above the chain stores and mass merchandisers.
Located in the heart of downtown Spokane on the 2nd floor of the Paulsen Center, Teneff Jewelry is accessible, yet hidden away from the busy traffic and exposure to the public. Our premises are well secured and all contents fully insured. Every piece of jewelry we receive is handled with the care and attention to detail that your customers’ jewelry deserves.